The Labrador Sea had barely stopped roiling when the call for reinforcements went out. Both the Crown and Imperium lost vessels and both were too proud to leave control of the Labrador Sea to the other. Where they differ, however, is their response to the conflict. The Crown sent word to have a battlefleet assemble which is now on its way from the United Kingdom while the Imperium mobilised the Teutonic Knights and used its efficient logistical chain to assemble a battle platform, defended by Vitruvian Colossi, to maintain hold on the area before more support can arrive.
The fight was thought to be over but it seems to have been merely a break in the storm. The Sturginium Skies boil with battle once again. Who will claim the Labrador Sea as their own, the Crown or the Imperium?
This box contains:
- 2x Crown Cruisers
- Can be built as either an Athelstan, Agincourt or Hotspur Class ship
- 2x Morgana Assault Submarine
- 4x Excalibur Heavy Destroyer
- 2x SRS Token
- 2x Sets of Platforms
- 2x Hochmeister Vitruvian Colossus
- Can also be built as Metzger Vitruvian Colossus
- 2x Wreck Markers
- 2x Mine Markers
- 1x Rule Book
- 1x Campaign Book
- 20x Action Dice
- 6x Critical Dice
- 1x Token Set
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Unit Cards are not included and can be found on the Dystopian Wars website.
#dystopian #wars #sturginium #skies #starter #set #warcradle #studios #beyond
- Aantal in set-verpakking: zie omschrijving
- Fractie/Faction: the Crown & the Imperium
- Samenstellingen: plastic & karton
- Eigenschappen: zelf te verven
- Merk: Warcradle Studios
- Aandacht voor: met dobbelstenen & tokens